Miguel Goñi Aguinaga, born in Pamplona in 1991, has developed his professional activity as a photographer and audiovisual producer since 2013, where he combines professional works with personal projects.
He has recently made two exhibitions in Pamplona and Barcelona with his photographic project "Negro". And he has also co-directed the documentary "Persona" presented in 2016 at the Baluarte Auditorium in Pamplona, in 2017 at the "Teatro Real" in Madrid "and also in London at the International Documentary Festival (LIDF) getting a special mention.
- 2018 Accesit Award "look at the architecture" of COAVN.
- 2017 Special mention in The London international documentary festival (LIDF) with the documentary "Persona".
- 2017 Award "look at the architecture" of COAVN.
- 2010, 2011, 2013 Award to creativity in the category of photography. UPNA.
- 2008 Award "Science and Nature Photography Contest". UNAV.